Monday, January 1, 2007

on sloth

I sit for hours channel surfing playing computer games crosswordsudokusmokingdrinkingeatinggarbage tucked away thoughtless smelly and creepy
I do nothing all night most nights until 2,3, or 4
When the alarm goes off at 7 or eight, I hit the snooze every six minutes for an hour.
Sunofa bitch, I'm gonna be late, Stinky heads off to work with no shower. Well, hell, it's 10, I should get me some breakfast and read me the paper and drink Me some coffee and stress about being behind. Lunch comes quickly if you work it like ME. Then , waddayaknow, I'm tired of working at 4 or 5. Double Captain and cokes til dinner or darts and more drinking and smoking and eating. I'll circle the things in my planner I missed. My eyes will go bloodshot, my pants could go pissed. If I stay out I might sleep in the car. When I go home I ignore my guitar.
I turn on the computer and sit

No comments: