Sunday, January 14, 2007

Getting and keeping

I have found it hard to get a bass player. So far, it's impossible to keep them. Graham quit, Tim quit, Chubby quit, Calvin quit,P-90 Justin quit, Eric quit, Luke quit, Ann quit, Phil quit, John quit, We quit on Michael Paul, Dave quit, aaaaaghhh shit. TK and I went through 13 bass players with Fatty in a Hamburger Suit, Cocktail Weiners, and The Spiney Urchins. Froyd must find and get #4. If I play bass, I can't leave, it's my house. I'm gonna learn the bass. This might make the ladies all horny for me. You know what they say, Big pick, big dick.

1 comment:

kallipalooza said...

Just imagine... if I had stuck with it, I could be a kick ass bass player by now, and I could join the band. Rock out, man. However, I am still willing to offer my talent on the triangle if Froyd ever needs a triangle player.
Ding!
http://www.harmony-central.com/Bands/Articles/Keeping_Band_Members/