Sunday, January 14, 2007

On my birthday

'63-got born
'64-turned one
'65-ate food,pissed,cried, and napped?
'66-Minnesota trailer park?
'67-had a baby sister days away in Denver
'68-KC, heard about Viet Nam and didn't like it
'69-pissed my pants in school, had a party, had a tantrum, yelled at guests
'70-pants stayed dry, but guests got yelled at
'71-'78=?
'79-turned 16 in O.P. , got fucked up
'80-Zarda?
'81-turned 18 in Lawrence at the Crossing
'82-kicked out of college, I went back to the parents place and got a job cookin' at Chili's 92nd? and Metcalf. got fucked up with waitresses , good crew
'83-back to school, 9th street with Tootle. Fake IDs had no photo. I was Craig Congrove. The Sanctuary was a few blocks north of home. Dime draws. Drink and drown. Fifty cent pitchers. With drink specials like that, the kids had money left over for cocaine. It was everywhere. I knew double-digit dealers. I'll bet I got fucked up that night.
'84-21,look out world, I'm gonna get fucked up. I put on a Hawaiian shirt. I bought my first case of liquor store beer. My brother flew in, and Hyatt and we got wasted. We drank all day and we drank all night. Brother met lady and I slept on her couch.
'85-Bonestar lake?
'86-923 Tennessee toga party w/ Altered Media and the Fire dept.. A rotting big tree in the yard caught fire. When the firemen got there, there were ten toga-clad knuckleheads pissing down the flames.
'87-?KB?
'88- KB Australia?
'89-KB
'90-KB
'91-?
'92-AE?
'93-AE
'94-Double-A-makeout in the alley behind the Replay. I was working the front door, studying Latin, when a lady came in and swept me away to the bathroom for necking. Patrons suggested we take it outside, so we did. good shift, fun birthday
'95-?
'96-sick and fired
'97-collected a few thousand?
'98-pissed the bed. My drunken focus was to hit Ted with a coaster. Ted was way across the yard, so I missed, hitting strangers, who didn't like it. I was kicked out of my bar, The Replay, on my birthday. celebrate
...to be continued and filled in