Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Goods and things

Good Samaritan
this is gratuitous bug-hunching

these ducks just got married


this individual is toking on something



this is a Predator Drone. Maybe they will use these to find lost hikers if the Wars end.




this pool is cool, I'd Wager





The Sun is not set to explode for years.






This homey specimen has pickle on it. That ain't good in my world. Before ingesting this double-cheese, I'd remove that tomatah as well,by Jove.







This can't be all good, I'm guessing , , but, this dude climbs buildings








this, so I'm told,is Richard Carpenter (of The Carpenters) jamming with the leader of the Phillipines ( of The Phillipines ) and another Person









this is Willie Nelson. WTFWWD






















This is Woody Allen and friends. Woody seems to be ,to me, blissfully blowin' the hell out ' daHorn.

No comments: