Saturday, August 2, 2008

August 2nds

'96 - The Pain Returns. In '94 or 3 , I became quite ill , and never figured out what the cause was. They had no trouble figuring out the total of my bill.
'97 - Big Hot circle-A !!! (that means I got some with a lady whose first name starts with an A) good for me. This was my first summer at 4000 Kimos . The pool, ahh, the pool.
'99 - Pick up smokes, Perkins, Kaspar's, Brown Bear Brewery, Duffy's, Astro's Fish?, West, Crossing, Old Chicago megatouch, Holidome Cruisin', Dog Max Force
'00 - Astro's, Dog, Lyon, 7pm jam at Tod Hunter's
'03 - Old-guy Dead Tour with Joey Blackchip and F-Stop Fitzgerald ,Hung-over from a long, long Wrigley rain-delay, we Isuzued over to Joliet for show number one of two. Wooo
'05 - As Kalli lies dying at KU Med, I sleep with the dogs, a beagle and a Brown dog, Dogs, Jet Lag, West, Shenago, Dogs
'06 - Lyon, Astro's, Crosstown, Set 'em Up Jack's, Liquid
'07 - Henry's, Tobacco Express, Henry's on 8th is a coffee shop with a bar upstairs. I'd go there more often if I wasn't already filled with coffee and booze. Clone me now.

No comments: