Thursday, October 18, 2007

Return

Half a beer in me and my smokes to my side, I return perhaps to write.
I've been here the whole time, sitting in the same chair, at the same hours, every bit as drunk or hung-over as I was when I used to occasionally visit this site of mine. Fantasy football got me. But mostly , I've become addicted to a place called Brave New Films (look it). It's an enormous collection of videos and blogs concerning all kinds of stuff that for some reason can't make the National News. You want Perino? She's there. George bush in '88 talking about Dan Quayle's National Guard service during VietNam? yep
I'm goin' there right now.

1 comment:

fester said...

Brave New Films changed its site on me. They used to have new videos appearing every few minutes from a great variety of submitters. I can't find that feature on the new deal. Maybe it's me.? ...but anyway, BNF led me to The Young Turks. That is great stuff!! You Go Looky
Last September, Kalli put me on Facebook. Facebook helped me to decide to quit my job. Thanks Facebook